The most important decision you will have to make, is what you will wear if you decide to have a biker wedding. You have much to choose from!
Will you wear a traditional wedding gown?
You need to decide how important this is to you. Once you make this decision, it will be a lot easier to decide on other details.
Things to think about:
- Do you want to ride the motorcycle during the ceremony or to the reception?
- Do you worry what others will think if you choose a more biker style outfit?
- Do you think wearing a flowing gown makes you feel like a princess?
- A gown will definately make you stand out from all of your guests.
- Gowns are very expensive and you will only wear it once.
- Do you want “traditional wedding meets motorcycle wedding” or “the ultimate biker wedding”?
You can have a biker wedding and wear a gown!
You’ve thought long and hard about it and you just don’t want to give up that gown. That’s ok! You still have some options.
If you don’t care about riding, you’re all set and you can just mix in bits and pieces in your decorating to create a motorcycle theme wedding.
If you want to ride here are some things to think about:
- Will you worry about the dress getting caught in the wheels?
- Will you worry about the dress getting dirty?
- You could change your outfit before going to the reception.
- Wear a thin slinky gown that can be easily wrapped around you on the motorcycle.
- Wear a gown that is slit down the legs on both sides.
- Wear a gown that is two pieces with the skirt easily removeable.
- Rent or borrow a motorcycle with a sidecar.
- Take your chances and just go for it!
Chosen for their “ridability”, these tea length dresses will make you feel like the sex goddess that you are!
Highlighted below are some short wedding dresses.
Two-Piece Wedding Dresses
If you still want the elegance of a long wedding gown, consider a two-piece wedding dress. You’ll be able to take the bottom off, throw on your favorite blue jeans and ride off into the sunset!